This document provides guidelines for authors submitting camera ready version to the 27th IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture (HPCA).
- You can use the same template as the submission template or the one provided here.
- You are allowed to have up to 12 pages including references. Beyond 12 pages you may add up to two more pages, you will be charged $150/additional page that you will pay through registration website.
- The deadline for submitting camera ready is December 15th, 2020. For papers with shepherd, the deadline is November 15th, 2020.
- The link to submit your camera ready paper to IEEE directly is https://ieee-pdf-express.org/. See below instructions on how to submit your paper.
Camera Ready Templates
Before Creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice (see below these instructions) to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact Dr. Tamara Lehman at email@example.com for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proof-read your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating Your PDF eXpress Account
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the Create account link.
- Enter the following: 51647X for the Conference ID, your email address, and a password.
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress. If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
978-0-7381-2337-0/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE