The International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture provides a high-quality forum for scientists and engineers to present their latest research findings in this rapidly-changing field.
We are seeking proposals for workshops and tutorials on Saturday and Sunday before the main conference. Workshops and tutorials may be scheduled for a half day or a full day.
Workshops/tutorials are to be held virtually February 27–28, 2021.
Proposals should be one to two pages and must include the following information:
- Title of the workshop/tutorial
- Organizers and their affiliations (including short bios)
- Expected duration of the workshop/tutorial; i.e., half day or full day
- If the workshop/tutorial was previously held, provide the location (i.e., which conference), date, number of published papers (if any), and number of attendees at the last event
- If workshop proposal, provide sample call for papers, including the workshop main topics
- If tutorial proposal, provide the abstract of the tutorial
Submit workshop and tutorial proposals (1 to 2 pages) to email@example.com
** Important Dates **
Submission deadline: October 23, 2020
Notification date: November 25, 2020