The International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture provides a high-quality forum for scientists and engineers to present their latest research findings in this rapidly-changing field.
We are seeking proposals for workshops and tutorials on Saturday and Sunday before the main conference. Workshops and tutorials may be scheduled for a half day or a full day.
Workshops/tutorials are to be held
February 12–13, 2022 April 2–3, 2022. Currently, the conference and the tutorial/workshops are scheduled to happen physically in Seoul, South Korea. However, given the unprecedented circumstances, if required, there is a chance that the tutorials/workshops can go fully virtual.
Proposals should be one to two pages and must include the following information:
- Title of the workshop/tutorial
- Organizers and their affiliations (including short bios)
- Expected duration of the workshop/tutorial; i.e., half day or full day
- If the workshop/tutorial was held previously, provide the location (i.e., which conference), date, number of published papers (if any), and number of attendees at the last event
- If proposal type is:
- Workshop: provide sample call for papers, including the workshop main topics
- Tutorial: provide the abstract of the tutorial.
Submit workshop and tutorial proposals (1 to 2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 8, 2021 October 29, 2021 (Extended)
Notification date: November 12, 2021